BTC Registered Instructors course
BTC Registered Instructor Course
UK ITF are pleased to host a BTC Registered Instructor Course which provides NGB accreditation for all instructors with approval to teach BTC registered clubs. 1 year's Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance (which includes one club listing on the BTC 'Find a Club' database) is included in the course fee. This course is open to all BTC Member Organisations.
8th March 2020 09:00 to 14:00 @ Yiewsley Taekwon-Do Centre
BTC Registered Instructor Course covering BTC Policies and Procedures which also includes Enhanced DBS/PVG Scheme Disclosure Application for new and existing instructors.
- Disclosure and Barring Service/PVG Schemes and Enhanced Disclosure Application
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Health And Safety (inc Risk Assessment)
- Social Media
- Basic Safeguarding - Protecting Children and Adults at Risk (separate certificate)
- This section of the course starts at 12 noon and is a prerequisite for attendance to the Time To Listen (TTL) course following this part of the day. Running order has changed to facilitate individuals other than Club Instructors, ie Club Welfare Officers, club teaching team members, etc, joining the group.
Public Liability and Professional Indemnity from April to March is included in the course fee.
Please ensure you bring to the course both original ID documents together with photocopies:
- Driving Licence
- National Insurance Number
- 2nd Proof of address (eg. Utility Bill)
08-03-2020 9:00 am
Event End Date
08-03-2020 2:00 am
Cut off date
UKITF Head Office