HSTS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Requests to cancel training and monthly fees must be received before the 24th of the previous month of leaving to eliminate fees being charged.
- No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Cancellations must be made by the account holder (the account holder is one where funds are taken each month from GoCardless).
- If you choose to leave before your yearly membership is due to expire, you will not receive a refund for membership.
- Please do not cancel any payments due to be paid out.
- Any cancellations are approved in person, by phone call or e-mail. It is effective when we have acknowledged the request (up to 4 days).
- HSTS have the right to cancel any event that have a low number of attendees where it will not be viable to run a class, financially.
- Any student booked onto the event will be given the option to be registered onto the next event or given a full refund via the original payment method.
- Students that cannot attend an event must give notice of a minimum 5 days before the event date to receive a full refund or transfer to the next event, any requests or no shows after this date will not be eligible for a refund and will have to pay for the next event taking place.