Please find information on our fee structure and class types below. If you are looking to start with HSTS Taekwon-Do and wish to attend your FREE lesson please fill out an enquiry form from the relevant program below. Please note: Once you have been given your trial lesson time and date, you must fill in the UTA Enrolment Online Form. All participants must submit this form.
A great introduction to the world of Taekwon-Do for 4*-7 year olds.(*4 on a trial basis)
Moving up from Little Dragons, we run cadets classes 8-13 years.
Adults & Teens
We run mixed adults & teens classes from 14yrs+
Cadets, Teens, Adults.
- First Lesson – FIRST FREE TRIAL LESSON
- Membership – FIRST YEAR FREE then £25 per year
- Grading’s – Coloured belts £20
- Monthly fee – £44 per person for unlimited training at all HSTS clubs
- First Lesson – FIRST TWO LESSON FREE
- Monthly fee – £29 per person 1 lesson per week this includes all assessments, certificates and belts.
Family Discount Scheme
This only applies to cadets, teens & adults.
- Monthly fee – 2 Family members – £78 total
- Monthly fee – 3 or more Family members – £117 total
First months fees will be collected by direct debit either in full or pro rata, then payable by direct debit on the 1st of every month.