Good morning everyone!
Well, I don’t know about you, but the weeks seem to be flying by!
It is almost the summer holidays, but before we get to that, the little dragons had the task of choosing which things were best to have when spending the day at the beach.
- Life jacket is always good
- Sun cream is a must have
- Make sure a lifeguard is on duty before entering the water
- Plastic water bottles. Keeping hydrated is very important, especially on a hot day
- Taking some plasters out with you is very sensible
- Sandals are good to wear on the beach
- Swimming with an adult, just in case you get into danger, as the tide could take you away very quickly
- Knowing where the safety rings are on the beach
There are things you should not bring with you, or do whilst at the beach.
- Swimming near people that are jumping into the water
- Messing about in the water, otherwise know as horseplay, this can be very dangerous
- Do not bring any glass on the beach, if it were to smash, then you or someone else could get hurt
- Do not swim too far away from the shore, no matter if you’re a strong swimmer or not
Going to the beach is a fun day out, so make sure you are following the rules and always know where your parents are.
This weeks activity is to find items in the boys bedroom that he could take out with him to keep him safe in the sun. In class you will be talking about ways to stay protected from the sun.