Skip to content
- Must treat everyone fairly and sensitively regardless of their Age, Disability, Gender reassignment, Marriage and civil partnership, Pregnancy and maternity, Race, Religion and belief, Sex, Sexual orientation and Ability. (Remember that children play for their fun, not yours!).
- During club classes or other training sessions, respect the instructor/coach. If you have any issues or concerns, please address these to the instructor/coach after the lesson/training session. (Encourage your child always to play by rules and to respect the instructor/coaches, officials and volunteers).
- Applaud all good play. (Encourage children to play, do not force them).
- Learn the rules to better understand what you are looking at and commenting on. (Praise your child’s efforts whether they win or lose).
- Do not question the judgement of and show your appreciation to all officials, instructors/coaches and helpers. (Never ridicule a child for losing or making a mistake).
- Condemn the use of violence, profane language and any form of abuse. (Children learn best by following a good example).
- Think of how you can best help the instructor/coach and/or the club.
- As a spectator you must never enter the field of play/activity.